As we have already discussed many people associate screen printing with an outdated printing technology that is only connected to textile printing or branding pens & lighters. That’s why we decided to list a few of the advantages that make screen printing an invaluable technology. We’ll discuss these in detail over the next few posts, so stay tuned!
- Printing light colors on dark surfaces
- Opaque white
- Relief printing
- Special effects
- Highest stability of colors according to the Blue Wool Scale
- Highest resistance against scratches
- Printing on all types of media
- Color identity on various surfaces
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.